It takes a special kind of person to make it in real estate. The nature of this self-reliant business requires a leap of faith – faith in your ability to sell yourself as much as your ability to sell properties. For many, this means giving up a steady job with guaranteed pay, fueled by the belief that you can achieve great results for yourself and your family.
If you didn’t possess this drive and self-confidence, you would have chosen a different path entirely. But, here you are, exploring an exciting, new professional opportunity. And if you’re going to join a new real estate brokerage, join one that fits you. It might just be RE/MAX.
At RE/MAX we don’t tell you how to run your business; we support you in running your business the way you see fit. You are the expert in your market, and we respect that. That’s why it’s up to you to determine how to handle your own compensation plans, marketing and business operations.
Our role? RE/MAX is here to provide you with the leading-edge tools to have a competative advantage against the competion. You instantly get the credibility of a global brand standing behind you, cutting edge technology, and leads sent to you at no-fee so you can be a top performing real estate agents in your market. Aiding your success is the driving force behind everything we do and provide for our agents.
Here are a few of those tools:
- Global brand name awareness
- Extensive advertising
- On-demand education
- A global referral network
- Powerful lead-generation tools
- Leading-edge technology
- Cause-marketing initiatives
Keeping You Ahead of the Curve
Why work to beat down doors when a franchise brand like RE/MAX can open them for you? The RE/MAX brand will be one of your most effective tool in getting customers and when selling homes. Once you see how your customers respond to the brand, you won’t want to be affiliated with anyone else.
If you have ever thought about joining the “graduate school” of real estate companies, here’s just some of the reasons you should take into consideration:
- Exclusive RE/MAX franchise rights to the City of Portage (Westnedge office)
- 2 highly visible locations on South Westnedge and Stadium Drive, convenient to lenders, title companies and real estate consumers
- RE/MAX Advantage offers a menu of office options including private, semi-private, cubicles and our new “virtual office” program for the professional that works primarily from their home office
- Synergy of top producers working together
- A highly trained, experienced, support staff that really understands and supports the associates
- Owners, Shelly Pattison, Jerry Kamm and Al Rowe are available to offer leadership, experience (nearly 100 years between them!), support and guidance, are active in the industry, but are not in competition with the sales associates
- Personal promotion is encouraged rather than just tolerated or even discouraged at some companies
- Using our new, state-of-the-art telephone system, receive ALL your sales calls with direct inward dialing, after all, it’s your efforts that generate the call!
- This unique telephone system allows you to retrieve email, voicemail and your faxes right at your computer. It’s a real production booster!
- Completely networked computer system provides advanced technology possibilities, including high speed Internet access, instant e-mail notification, use of distributed software saving you the cost of a software purchase, MLS access without the expense of a dedicated telephone line and a lot more.
- Absolutely NO transaction fees
- Advanced educational offerings through the RE/MAX Satellite Network (RSN), annual RE/MAX International Convention, annual RE/MAX of Michigan Conference and several sales rallies every year
Want to know more? Just give Al Rowe a call at (269) 488-7693 to schedule a confidential interview, or E-mail to alrowe@MI-homes.com. To learn more about joining RE/MAX and the benefits offered, use the “Next” button.